SCHOOL VS SCHOOL - ONLINE INTERNATIONAL
Time & Location
About the Event
School vs School
We are working together to create an online school competition to keep schools engaged during Covid-19 and keep the dance scene alive and thriving.
- Paying scale: Participants must register individually and registration fee is $1-$1,000) this allows all to compete regardless of financial situation.
- Fees are used to finance online competitions and so we hope people will do a minimum suggested of $5.
- Parents must register competitors, a coach cannot register a student unless they have written permission from the parent allowing them to participate. A signed letter from the legal guardian/parent must be signed giving permission to the competitor and the coach to register.
- All schools should have their own liability waivers and liability insurance as it is essentially a class being held at your school.
Rules & Regulations
- Minimum of 3, Maximum of 5 (per team)
- All participants register individually and we will match them up and work with the team coach to confirm.
- All must practice social distancing during competitions.
- No routines allowed
- Mask are recommended following CDC guidelines
- All studios should take precautions to eliminate cross contamination
- No touching
- No foul language or foul gestures
- 5 Rounds per team regardless of 3-5 members
- International schools can participate
- All teams must be part of a school.
- School T shirts are permitted to show school spirit
- Your schools logo should be in the background to promote and also show team spirit.
As a reminder, we understand that certain parts of the world are in a different phase and Covid-19 is impacting all of us, please do not participate in this event if you cannot meet the requirements above.
Prizes: Supporting schools during Covid-19